Google+
Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Story - Fifteen (Chapter 2)

1998 

26th Feburary 

3pm 



I was back from school, having finished most of my homework with exception of math, I was getting a little restless. Both my parents were working and I was home alone. The only problem was that I did not know when my sister would be coming back. 

Sometimes she skipped lectures, coming back earlier than usual and there was no fixed timing. 

I decided to take a risk and powered up the computer in the living room. 



My friend just passed me a stash of VCDs he got from Katong shopping centre. In case you are wondering, yes, my puberty finally came in the middle of secondary 2 and I had sort of a growth spurt. I put on weight and I gained some height, but I still think I look damm ugly. 

Looks aside, my body had other needs. 



I did not need much to turn myself on back then, the mere thought of putting that Jap vcd into the cd rom was enough to send blood rushing to my dick. 

As the machine started to work it’s magic, I was about to lay back and enjoy myself when I heard the unmistakable clank of the padlock. 



I panicked and I quickly ejected the vcd, stuffing it into my stash bag and I rushed into the room. 

Barely moments later I could hear Cheryl calling out to me. 



Cheryl : James , where are you ? 

I popped my head out of the room and I was about to give an irritated reply but realised that my sister had company. 



I was 15, what the hell do I know about love at first sight, I did not know if it was lust too but when I first laid eyes on her, I felt something sparked in my heart. 


Standing near the door was another girl, she must be one of Cheryl’s new classmates and she’s in her school uniforms too. Unlike the ugly two tone uniform my sister was wearing, her convent school pinafore seemed so lady like, so sweet. 



She smiled and waved and I could feel myself trying to suck in air, forcing my stomach to be smaller. 

Cheryl shot pass me into the room to put her bag down and was searching for something in one of the drawers when the girl I was staring at looked around the living room and took a step in. 



I did not know why but my eyes drifted to her legs. I always thought men would look at breast, my friends and classmates always discussed about which girl had the largest breast.


Nobody talked about legs


Time seemed to slow as I watch her lift her feet out of her sports shoes, revealing a pair of white socks that was folded down several times at the shin. 


Cheryl appeared again and made a halfhearted introduction. 

Cheryl : Oh, Selene, my brother James. 



I waved and said hi, considering whether to shake her hands. 


Selene : Hi James . 

James : Hi Selene. 



Now Selene’s pinafore length reaches a good inch above her knees. Her belt is loosely tied so it doesn’t really bring out the best of her figure but that left more to my imagination. 


I quietly observed my sis put a plastic bag beside the one brought along by Selene before asking Selene to join her in the kitchen. 



She got Selene and herself a drink and they settled down on the dining table in the kitchen. 


I sat down in the living room and pretended to fiddle with the arrangements of the computer table, stealing frequent glances as Selene. 

Then came a sudden itch in my throat and I wanted to grab a drink, I don’t know whether is it really the itch in my throat or whether is it the itch in my pants as I slowly dragged my feet towards the kitchen.



My Sis had her back facing me and the living room, perhaps it’s just a habit but she naturally settled into her seat on the dining table while Selene took the seat opposite her. 


I had that sudden sick notion of smelling the cushion of the chair if Selene had sat on my seat instead. 

Selene then proceeded to cross her legs, folding that wee bit of her pinafore over her knees only to realize it could hardly reached, as she leaned back on the chair, the hem rose back up her thighs, exposing her toned legs. 



All this happened within that 1 second of me walking towards the kitchen, yet I could see it so clearly and it was mentally engraved it in my head. 
Just that quick look at her crossed legs sent so much blood and confusion to my still growing body. 

Little would I know that pair of crossed legs would mean so much to me in the future. 


To most, it might just looked like a simple gesture of overlapping one knee over the other. 

Placing the right over the left. 



In my mind, I had a totally different image going on. 

I would think about the flesh underneath her knees, I would think about the fine hairs on her calves barely visible to the naked eye. 

I would think about the brush of her school pinafore against her moving thighs. 


I would think about the moment when her feet dangled above the floor upon crossing them. 

And I definitely cannot avoid thinking how lucky I would be if I could just perhaps inch a little closer. 



Just a little closer to smell, kiss or touch that pair or legs. 


I poured myself a glass of water and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation, magazines, converse shoes, girly stuff. 



I was probably only loitering for only 10-15 seconds before my sister stopped talking and just gave me that look. 

Cheryl : Hello James, we’re talking here …



I rolled my eyes at her and left the kitchen. 


I brought out my math homework and positioned myself in such a way that I could do my sums and look at Selene’s shoes at the same time. 


It was a pair of well worn nikes, grey and green stripes. I had this awful urge to just grab the shoe and thrust my dick into them. Perhaps slowly savoring the interior. 

Looking back, I was pretty amazed at how the barely interesting details of how the shoelaces going in and out of the holes is turning me on in a weird and unexplainable way. 

I had that sick thought of using Selene’s shoelaces to tie my dick up in some funny weird way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment